Sugar Glider Community Calendar

Please click here to see larger view
Articles
More coming soon!!
Today's Birthdays
Ahmad, judysbear, Kathryn, MagicEyez
Member Spotlight
None yet
Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Pre Made TPG Food
by SugarGliderSuppe. 09/11/26 02:34 AM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Need Prayers Lillie's Sick Again [Re: ] #514054
03/26/08 10:35 PM
03/26/08 10:35 PM

S
suggiemom
Unregistered
suggiemom
Unregistered
S



Aw, I'm so happy to hear she's doing better! I know she's had a hard road, but soon she'll be good as new and you guys are going to have a lot of time to love each other!

Re: Need Prayers Lillie's Sick Again [Re: ] #514112
03/26/08 11:31 PM
03/26/08 11:31 PM

B
buttercup
Unregistered
buttercup
Unregistered
B



She is too cute!!

And it's wonderful that such a caring person came along and literally rescued her from a horrible way of life was was having! Lillie doesn't know how lucky she is to have you...ok I bet she does LOL smile

YaY on her gaining some weight...that's great news! How's her diarrea? Getting any better? You mentioned earlier in this post that she was drinking a lot of water and pedialyte...keep that up too!!

Keep us posted on her recovery. She looks real good!

Re: Need Prayers Lillie's Sick Again [Re: ] #516673
03/30/08 06:27 PM
03/30/08 06:27 PM
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 7,356
Austin, TX
USMom Offline
Serious Glideritis
USMom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 7,356
Austin, TX
Here is a link to when we cleaned Coop's cage. http://www.glidercentral.net/ubbthreads/...2389#Post442389 Might give you some help for Miss Lily


Shawna
Who are you networked with? Networking could save your gliders life. Create one now.

Re: Need Prayers Lillie's Sick Again [Re: ] #516687
03/30/08 06:44 PM
03/30/08 06:44 PM
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 10,983
Denton, TX
ValkyrieMome Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
ValkyrieMome  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 10,983
Denton, TX
I'd missed this thread ... or at least I missed the other pages of it!

I love the pictures of Lillee - she has such a little baby face! She is young - and just adorable!

Good work with her ... she is one of the lucky ones, to be found by you.


Alden
"Animals can communicate quite well. And they do. And generally speaking, they are ignored." Alice Walker


Mom to Valhalla; 6 cats; 1 macaw; 2 hedgehogs;
and very many great gliders!

(plus the 2 skin kids)
valkyriegliders.com

Kyrie, nothing will ever fill the hole you left in my heart.
Re: Need Prayers Lillie's Sick Again [Re: ValkyrieMome] #517642
03/31/08 07:18 PM
03/31/08 07:18 PM

L
Lilleethesugee
Unregistered
Lilleethesugee
Unregistered
L



UPDATE
Lillie is doing much better her diarrhea is gone. I take her tomorrow for a recheck on her weight and stool. I love those pictures and I am glad you all liked them shes sucha pretty girl! I have found she likes to sit on my leg and watch tv for hours and hours without moving a muscle. She is such a good girl but so tiny. We just took in a pair of gliders with twins in pouch and she hears mommy singing and she goes nuts wakes up and wants out in the other room. She is sucha funny girl. She also has a cute new thing that when I sit on the ground with her she grabs my shirt with all 4 paws and holds on for dear life and wont let me or anyone else remove her! Everyone thinks she knows that I saved her life and that is why she is so sweet but I just think that shes a extra sweet girl. I can't wait till the twins come oop and are weaned because one of them is going to be Lillies BFF!!!! By then she will with any luck be well and ready for a cagemate more her size! Thank you all for all your well wishes and prayers Lillie is doing great!

Last edited by Lilleethesugee; 03/31/08 07:19 PM.
Re: Need Prayers Lillie's Sick Again [Re: ] #517652
03/31/08 07:31 PM
03/31/08 07:31 PM
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 21,060
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 21,060
Kansas
clap That is wonderful news! I'm so happy to hear how well Lilly is coming along. All of her recovery progress is because of you!!!!
Congratulations on the new babies..I pray that when the day comes Lilly will be thrilled with her new little friend.
Thank you for the update!!!
hug2

Re: Need Prayers Lillie's Sick Again [Re: ] #517660
03/31/08 07:47 PM
03/31/08 07:47 PM
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 10,983
Denton, TX
ValkyrieMome Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
ValkyrieMome  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 10,983
Denton, TX
Originally Posted By: Lilleethesugee
Everyone thinks she knows that I saved her life and that is why she is so sweet


Don't discount that! I have known and also had animals who were saved who *knew* they were rescued and were very grateful!

In all likelihood, she knows that you rescued her and have fought to save her. She is sweet because she feels loved, and loves you back.


Alden
"Animals can communicate quite well. And they do. And generally speaking, they are ignored." Alice Walker


Mom to Valhalla; 6 cats; 1 macaw; 2 hedgehogs;
and very many great gliders!

(plus the 2 skin kids)
valkyriegliders.com

Kyrie, nothing will ever fill the hole you left in my heart.
Re: Need Prayers Lillie's Sick Again [Re: ValkyrieMome] #517693
03/31/08 08:29 PM
03/31/08 08:29 PM

L
Lilleethesugee
Unregistered
Lilleethesugee
Unregistered
L



I don't know about all that I just did what I would do for any of my babies. (and I have alot of them!) I can't wait to get the twins out of pouch either I know it will be hard to give away the one but I am giving 3 gliders (mom, dad and one baby) a great home right here and the other is going to help another baby in need of a friend! Well that is if Lillie will let me! She is doing great as a matter of fact she just woke up and is ready for me to play with her! I love her so much and I just want her to have a good life.

Re: Need Prayers Lillie's Sick Again [Re: ValkyrieMome] #517738
03/31/08 09:11 PM
03/31/08 09:11 PM
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,204
Sedona, AZ
ozzi Offline
Glider Addict
ozzi  Offline
Glider Addict

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,204
Sedona, AZ
Originally Posted By: ValkyrieMome
Originally Posted By: Lilleethesugee
Everyone thinks she knows that I saved her life and that is why she is so sweet


Don't discount that! I have known and also had animals who were saved who *knew* they were rescued and were very grateful!

In all likelihood, she knows that you rescued her and have fought to save her. She is sweet because she feels loved, and loves you back.


Case in point. Check this Animal Rescued Video out.
Totally Amazing!!!! I can feel that hug mlove
A little off topic but well worth the watch. Animals know, large or small agree

Please PM me for the link

Pat

Last edited by BeckiT; 04/01/08 08:03 AM. Reason: removed youtube link

Pat
You have not lived until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.....Unknown

Rest in Peace our little sweet friends that have crossed over the "Rainbow Bridge".
I miss you gangel Boo-Boo, Lucy, BJ, and Fivel
Re: Need Prayers Lillie's Sick Again [Re: ] #517748
03/31/08 09:26 PM
03/31/08 09:26 PM

R
RaiSaix
Unregistered
RaiSaix
Unregistered
R



I'm so sorry. hug2 Sending lots of prayers and hugs hug2 hug2 hug2

Re: Need Prayers Lillie's Sick Again [Re: ] #517837
03/31/08 10:36 PM
03/31/08 10:36 PM

L
Lilleethesugee
Unregistered
Lilleethesugee
Unregistered
L



Lillie is sitting here kissing at my screen again. This crazy little girl likes tv and computer screens.... it's like shes a teenager! That Lion video is CRAZY! If that were to happen to me I would freak out now pet it! I'd be like shoot him he will kill me no not really but I would freak!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page



Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 8,844 guests, and 1,132 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
koalascemo, xLizzx, SugarGliderSuppe, GliderMaClassic, mberodes
7409 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,425
Posts159,386
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,410
Most Online48,678
Jul 1st, 2026
Last 10 New Topics
Pre Made TPG Food
by SugarGliderSuppe. 09/11/26 02:34 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
1,084,325 TEXAS
837,057 OHIO
644,577 OKLAHOMA
610,147 UTAH
456,911 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox



Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software
(Release build 20180918)
Page Time: 0.025s Queries: 14 (0.011s) Memory: 3.5037 MB (Peak: 3.7253 MB) Zlib enabled. Server Time: 2026-09-30 12:46:24 UTC