Join Us On Facebook
|
|
|
Re: something is 'not right' with Roo
[Re: pappy1264]
#633273
09/11/08 08:03 AM
09/11/08 08:03 AM
|
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 14,788 Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz
Glideritis Anonymous
|
Glideritis Anonymous
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 14,788
Cleveland, Ohio
|
Mary, I would definitely bring both of them - he will give her comfort and it won't be as stressful on him because she won't be suddenly "gone". I would ask for pain meds for her. The look in her eyes tells me that she's in pain and it won't hurt to give her some for a few days. They will need to sedate her for the x-rays, but with feeling the slight lump, I'd definitely have it done unless the vet feels that she isn't strong enough at this point. I'll be at work today, so if you can't get through to me on my cell phone (before 3 p.m.), try my work number: 440-846-2665.
Suz Enyedy
Carina & Coobah Allira & Gizmo
Picasso, Trinity Joy & Luna
DaisyMae; Darwin; Mareki; Mambo; Pika; Cricky; Reggie & Bobo, Pepe & Bittah Suz' Sugar Gliders
|
|
|
Re: something is 'not right' with Roo
[Re: sugarglidersuz]
#633274
09/11/08 08:09 AM
09/11/08 08:09 AM
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,015 MA
pappy1264
OP
Glideritis Anonymous
|
OP
Glideritis Anonymous
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,015
MA
|
Thanks Suz. I will also be bringing the vets number you gave me. I was hoping her not to have to be put under, I am so worried about that. We will see what she thinks. I was going to bring Petey, but didn't know if I should seperate to try to get a sample, but at this point, I don't think I would anyway. Maybe she will 'go' on the table..... It is so hard going in the room. Usually, she just hears my come in, and her head is peaking out 'got any nummies mommy?' It hurts knowing she is so sick. I just want her better. I will update when I get home. Going in to go check on her now.
Timmy, Gidget(RIP), Bandit, Petey(RIP), Phoebe, Jake (RIP) Piper(RIP), Pru(RIP), Paige, Cole, Molly(RIP), Oliver, Wyatt, Roo(RIP), Romeo, Pennie, Mandy(RIP), Madison, Garth, Kikipoo, Stasia, Bella, Petunia(RIP), Helen, Sydney, Kizzy and Sweet Pea's mom, Mary
|
|
|
Re: something is 'not right' with Roo
[Re: pappy1264]
#633316
09/11/08 09:50 AM
09/11/08 09:50 AM
|
lindayaks
Unregistered
|
lindayaks
Unregistered
|
Praying for an answer and that she feels better.
|
|
|
Re: something is 'not right' with Roo
[Re: ]
#633322
09/11/08 10:07 AM
09/11/08 10:07 AM
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,015 MA
pappy1264
OP
Glideritis Anonymous
|
OP
Glideritis Anonymous
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,015
MA
|
From your lips to God's ear....thank you.
Timmy, Gidget(RIP), Bandit, Petey(RIP), Phoebe, Jake (RIP) Piper(RIP), Pru(RIP), Paige, Cole, Molly(RIP), Oliver, Wyatt, Roo(RIP), Romeo, Pennie, Mandy(RIP), Madison, Garth, Kikipoo, Stasia, Bella, Petunia(RIP), Helen, Sydney, Kizzy and Sweet Pea's mom, Mary
|
|
|
Re: something is 'not right' with Roo
[Re: ]
#633324
09/11/08 10:11 AM
09/11/08 10:11 AM
|
Monster
Unregistered
|
Monster
Unregistered
|
Mary, one of the few things that Fawkes liked to eat (besides the non-glider foods), was Beech Nut wheat cereal with raspberries. It's in a jar, not a box - I believe it's the stage 3 - but even when I couldn't get him to eat anything, he would at least take one or two licks of that, so it must be pretty yummy. Also, I know it's a lot of work, but if it is a parasite, I would recommend you treat everyone in the room - this includes cleaning their environment thoroughly every day. Parasites spread so easily that I fear if you did not do this, you would end of with a vicious cycle of it reoccuring among all of your gliders. (((HUGS))), hoping all goes well at the vet today...
|
|
|
Re: something is 'not right' with Roo
[Re: ]
#633326
09/11/08 10:16 AM
09/11/08 10:16 AM
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,015 MA
pappy1264
OP
Glideritis Anonymous
|
OP
Glideritis Anonymous
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,015
MA
|
Gina, thank you for taking the time to respond to me during this time of incredible sadness. I will try that. She did eat some Hawiian delight baby food twice yesterday. Its weird, she acts like she wants to eat, but gets close to the food and turns her nose quickly, like the smell nauseats her. I will talk to the vets about that. Could it transfer like that, even with their cages all covered so no poo is transferred from cage to cage?
Timmy, Gidget(RIP), Bandit, Petey(RIP), Phoebe, Jake (RIP) Piper(RIP), Pru(RIP), Paige, Cole, Molly(RIP), Oliver, Wyatt, Roo(RIP), Romeo, Pennie, Mandy(RIP), Madison, Garth, Kikipoo, Stasia, Bella, Petunia(RIP), Helen, Sydney, Kizzy and Sweet Pea's mom, Mary
|
|
|
Re: something is 'not right' with Roo
[Re: pappy1264]
#633336
09/11/08 10:24 AM
09/11/08 10:24 AM
|
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,204 Sedona, AZ
ozzi
Glider Addict
|
Glider Addict
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,204
Sedona, AZ
|
Hi Mary, I just read this post for the 1st time and I am so sorry to hear you and Roo are going through this. You have gone through so much already and my prayers are with you and Roo. sounds like you are getting lots of useful information from everyone here. You folks are all wonderful here Pat
Pat You have not lived until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.....Unknown Rest in Peace our little sweet friends that have crossed over the "Rainbow Bridge". I miss you  Boo-Boo, Lucy, BJ, and Fivel
|
|
|
Re: something is 'not right' with Roo
[Re: ozzi]
#633344
09/11/08 10:31 AM
09/11/08 10:31 AM
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,015 MA
pappy1264
OP
Glideritis Anonymous
|
OP
Glideritis Anonymous
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,015
MA
|
Thanks Pat. Seems just when one thing settles, another is ready to jump in its place! Glad today is her appt! I will keep you posted. How are your babies doing?
Timmy, Gidget(RIP), Bandit, Petey(RIP), Phoebe, Jake (RIP) Piper(RIP), Pru(RIP), Paige, Cole, Molly(RIP), Oliver, Wyatt, Roo(RIP), Romeo, Pennie, Mandy(RIP), Madison, Garth, Kikipoo, Stasia, Bella, Petunia(RIP), Helen, Sydney, Kizzy and Sweet Pea's mom, Mary
|
|
|
Re: something is 'not right' with Roo
[Re: pappy1264]
#633346
09/11/08 10:32 AM
09/11/08 10:32 AM
|
lindayaks
Unregistered
|
lindayaks
Unregistered
|
I know you are asking Gina, but my 2cents worth having had gliders with Giardia is that it can. It is highly transmissable. The risk can be minimized by handwashing and changing clothes each time you handle the gliders in another cage, but it can't be eliminated until the glider that has it is cured, which is why it is recommended to treat all the gliders at the same time. The giardia med (Flagyl) can cause loss of appetite in your healthy gliders, too, just want you to be aware of that so you don't panic. Sorry you are having this problem. I had a very week and ill glider that I had to choose to put under for a blood test. The vet didn't recommend it, but after three days it became apparent that I might lose her either way, so I had them do it. She came through fine, and is recovering from her mystery illness slowly.
|
|
|
Re: something is 'not right' with Roo
[Re: ]
#633349
09/11/08 10:38 AM
09/11/08 10:38 AM
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,015 MA
pappy1264
OP
Glideritis Anonymous
|
OP
Glideritis Anonymous
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,015
MA
|
Thank you. I have dealt with it in a dog (years ago) and know it is not an easy thing to get rid of. I will talk to them about treating everyone (I will have to get weights on everyone........)
Timmy, Gidget(RIP), Bandit, Petey(RIP), Phoebe, Jake (RIP) Piper(RIP), Pru(RIP), Paige, Cole, Molly(RIP), Oliver, Wyatt, Roo(RIP), Romeo, Pennie, Mandy(RIP), Madison, Garth, Kikipoo, Stasia, Bella, Petunia(RIP), Helen, Sydney, Kizzy and Sweet Pea's mom, Mary
|
|
|
Re: something is 'not right' with Roo
[Re: pappy1264]
#633352
09/11/08 10:41 AM
09/11/08 10:41 AM
|
lindayaks
Unregistered
|
lindayaks
Unregistered
|
Oh, yes! Weighing is always a challenge for me!
|
|
|
Re: something is 'not right' with Roo
[Re: ]
#633355
09/11/08 10:46 AM
09/11/08 10:46 AM
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,015 MA
pappy1264
OP
Glideritis Anonymous
|
OP
Glideritis Anonymous
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,015
MA
|
Biggest problem is, my scale, which is a good scale, needs to be calibrated to the ones at the vets. I think I may bring the scale with me today to see if we can do that or at least see what the differences are, so I can adjust as need be. Does that make sense?
Timmy, Gidget(RIP), Bandit, Petey(RIP), Phoebe, Jake (RIP) Piper(RIP), Pru(RIP), Paige, Cole, Molly(RIP), Oliver, Wyatt, Roo(RIP), Romeo, Pennie, Mandy(RIP), Madison, Garth, Kikipoo, Stasia, Bella, Petunia(RIP), Helen, Sydney, Kizzy and Sweet Pea's mom, Mary
|
|
|
Re: something is 'not right' with Roo
[Re: pappy1264]
#633360
09/11/08 10:49 AM
09/11/08 10:49 AM
|
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,204 Sedona, AZ
ozzi
Glider Addict
|
Glider Addict
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,204
Sedona, AZ
|
Thanks Pat. Seems just when one thing settles, another is ready to jump in its place! Glad today is her appt! I will keep you posted. How are your babies doing? Thanks for asking Mary. BJ still has a small spot on his neck but they have been together for days now and Boo is not bothering it. I am not putting anything on it so who the heck knows with these guys-LOL!!! All I know is that everyday they are together is a day of heaven for me, and I am sure them  Pat
Pat You have not lived until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.....Unknown Rest in Peace our little sweet friends that have crossed over the "Rainbow Bridge". I miss you  Boo-Boo, Lucy, BJ, and Fivel
|
|
|
Re: something is 'not right' with Roo
[Re: pappy1264]
#633364
09/11/08 10:51 AM
09/11/08 10:51 AM
|
lindayaks
Unregistered
|
lindayaks
Unregistered
|
Sure, but I don't think calibration with the vet is as important as YOU using the same scale each time. For instance, my digital scale weighs 1.5g lower than the vet on the same day, but maybe they ate or peed and pood that made the difference. If you weigh them consistently on your scale, you will still see the difference if they gain or lose.....follow?
|
|
|
Re: something is 'not right' with Roo
[Re: ozzi]
#633366
09/11/08 10:53 AM
09/11/08 10:53 AM
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,015 MA
pappy1264
OP
Glideritis Anonymous
|
OP
Glideritis Anonymous
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,015
MA
|
I agree......don't trouble trouble, as they say! I just posted about Timmy getting aggressive (again) suddenly with Gidget. They surely keep us on our toes (and confused)....lol I'm glad to hear they are doing well. Petey has groomed his head completey bald with all that is going on, and has now started on Roo's head. He doesn't do stress well at all. They both will have to be treated (most likely all my babies) so this ought to be fun....NOT! (mind you, one of my dogs is also on meds, as am I.....geez, hope I don't mess up and take their meds!!! lol)
Timmy, Gidget(RIP), Bandit, Petey(RIP), Phoebe, Jake (RIP) Piper(RIP), Pru(RIP), Paige, Cole, Molly(RIP), Oliver, Wyatt, Roo(RIP), Romeo, Pennie, Mandy(RIP), Madison, Garth, Kikipoo, Stasia, Bella, Petunia(RIP), Helen, Sydney, Kizzy and Sweet Pea's mom, Mary
|
|
|
Re: something is 'not right' with Roo
[Re: pappy1264]
#633368
09/11/08 10:56 AM
09/11/08 10:56 AM
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,015 MA
pappy1264
OP
Glideritis Anonymous
|
OP
Glideritis Anonymous
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,015
MA
|
No, I do. What I mean is, if they are basing dosages on the weights I get on my scale (short of bringing everyone with me....), then the dosage will be off if their scale and my scale are off (What I mean is consistently, there has been a big discrepancy in what my scale says they are and the same day, what the scale at the vets says. I mean off by almost 20 grams! So that is a problem.
Timmy, Gidget(RIP), Bandit, Petey(RIP), Phoebe, Jake (RIP) Piper(RIP), Pru(RIP), Paige, Cole, Molly(RIP), Oliver, Wyatt, Roo(RIP), Romeo, Pennie, Mandy(RIP), Madison, Garth, Kikipoo, Stasia, Bella, Petunia(RIP), Helen, Sydney, Kizzy and Sweet Pea's mom, Mary
|
|
|
Re: something is 'not right' with Roo
[Re: ]
#633371
09/11/08 10:58 AM
09/11/08 10:58 AM
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,015 MA
pappy1264
OP
Glideritis Anonymous
|
OP
Glideritis Anonymous
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,015
MA
|
Have them all......I need a vacation! lol (Well, unless you count hubby as an 'adult child' then I don't have those....hehehe....)
Last edited by pappy1264; 09/11/08 10:59 AM.
Timmy, Gidget(RIP), Bandit, Petey(RIP), Phoebe, Jake (RIP) Piper(RIP), Pru(RIP), Paige, Cole, Molly(RIP), Oliver, Wyatt, Roo(RIP), Romeo, Pennie, Mandy(RIP), Madison, Garth, Kikipoo, Stasia, Bella, Petunia(RIP), Helen, Sydney, Kizzy and Sweet Pea's mom, Mary
|
|
|
Re: something is 'not right' with Roo
[Re: ]
#633373
09/11/08 11:00 AM
09/11/08 11:00 AM
|
lindayaks
Unregistered
|
lindayaks
Unregistered
|
Yes, I see! I took all 12 of mine to be weighed, but we (myself included) all got it from the water on a trip. Thank goodness she gave me a discount on seeing all of them!
I have all and a hubby!
Last edited by lindayaks; 09/11/08 11:02 AM.
|
|
|
Re: something is 'not right' with Roo
[Re: ]
#633379
09/11/08 11:12 AM
09/11/08 11:12 AM
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,015 MA
pappy1264
OP
Glideritis Anonymous
|
OP
Glideritis Anonymous
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,015
MA
|
Back in February, when Petey was sick, Roo passed a live roundworm. They both were wormed 3 times over a six week period. Both had clean fecals last time checked. Roo then went on to have two UTI's. Now this. She had a bad first three years of life, living only on parrot seed. She was so obese when I got here, no muscle whatsoever, could not even hold herself up on the cage. She has come such a long way in a year and I hate that she is sick. I have always worried her life before here would come back to haunt us......I wonder now if it is. She lived in nasty conditions in a tiny hamster cage. Makes me so angry just thinking of the day I went to see her......
Timmy, Gidget(RIP), Bandit, Petey(RIP), Phoebe, Jake (RIP) Piper(RIP), Pru(RIP), Paige, Cole, Molly(RIP), Oliver, Wyatt, Roo(RIP), Romeo, Pennie, Mandy(RIP), Madison, Garth, Kikipoo, Stasia, Bella, Petunia(RIP), Helen, Sydney, Kizzy and Sweet Pea's mom, Mary
|
|
|
Re: something is 'not right' with Roo
[Re: pappy1264]
#633383
09/11/08 11:25 AM
09/11/08 11:25 AM
|
lindayaks
Unregistered
|
lindayaks
Unregistered
|
Wow, I know what you mean. I rescued my first three from the black market in the Philippines. I wanted to buy all 40 or so that were crammed in the rabbit cage together, all with wounds and scars, huddled or fighting, shivering in a corner, with nothing but rice and mango to eat and no water. I only had money to save three. That was 10 years ago in May, and it stll makes me angry, and want to cry at the same time.
|
|
|
Re: something is 'not right' with Roo
[Re: ]
#633386
09/11/08 11:36 AM
09/11/08 11:36 AM
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,015 MA
pappy1264
OP
Glideritis Anonymous
|
OP
Glideritis Anonymous
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,015
MA
|
OMG, how horrific! Sometimes I can really dispise people....
Timmy, Gidget(RIP), Bandit, Petey(RIP), Phoebe, Jake (RIP) Piper(RIP), Pru(RIP), Paige, Cole, Molly(RIP), Oliver, Wyatt, Roo(RIP), Romeo, Pennie, Mandy(RIP), Madison, Garth, Kikipoo, Stasia, Bella, Petunia(RIP), Helen, Sydney, Kizzy and Sweet Pea's mom, Mary
|
|
|
Re: something is 'not right' with Roo
[Re: pappy1264]
#633390
09/11/08 11:39 AM
09/11/08 11:39 AM
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,015 MA
pappy1264
OP
Glideritis Anonymous
|
OP
Glideritis Anonymous
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,015
MA
|
Ok, I am getting off the puter and getting everyone ready to go......will post when we get home. Keep those good thoughts!
Timmy, Gidget(RIP), Bandit, Petey(RIP), Phoebe, Jake (RIP) Piper(RIP), Pru(RIP), Paige, Cole, Molly(RIP), Oliver, Wyatt, Roo(RIP), Romeo, Pennie, Mandy(RIP), Madison, Garth, Kikipoo, Stasia, Bella, Petunia(RIP), Helen, Sydney, Kizzy and Sweet Pea's mom, Mary
|
|
|
Re: something is 'not right' with Roo
[Re: pappy1264]
#633438
09/11/08 01:06 PM
09/11/08 01:06 PM
|
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 13,748 Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980
Glideritis Anonymous
|
Glideritis Anonymous
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 13,748
Vincennes, IN, USA
|
Mary, I haven't been online to see this post. I am praying very hard for Roo and Petey to be ok and easily treated!
Connie 812-890-9734, 24/7 Emergencies/Joey issues SmallWorldSuggies"The greater the challenge, the sweeter the reward" "Glide free  Silly "Ozball" Ozzie. You left us 11/21/12..way too soon. You're forever loved, remembered, missed."
|
|
|
Re: something is 'not right' with Roo
[Re: suggiemom1980]
#633486
09/11/08 02:13 PM
09/11/08 02:13 PM
|
Monster
Unregistered
|
Monster
Unregistered
|
Mary - I agree with Linda, just because you don't think poop is transferred, it doesn't mean that it isn't. What I would probably do is separate that cage from the rest (into a different room) then treat EVERYONE. Hopefully it is early enough that the others haven't been affected, but it is very possible that they have been exposed & are just not showing symptoms yet.
|
|
|
Re: something is 'not right' with Roo
[Re: pappy1264]
#633532
09/11/08 03:03 PM
09/11/08 03:03 PM
|
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 19,742 in my happy place
sugarlope
Glideritis Anonymous
|
Glideritis Anonymous
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 19,742
in my happy place
|
Just a note on the scale - vet offices don't always have their scale calibrated either, so it may be your scale that is closer to being correct (one of my vet's scale is horrible, but they don't seem to care most of the time  ). Find something that you know the weight of and weigh/calibrate to it. 
~Gretchen
If we never loved, then maybe we would never feel pain. Love anyway. It's worth it.
|
|
|
Re: something is 'not right' with Roo
[Re: sugarlope]
#633731
09/11/08 07:33 PM
09/11/08 07:33 PM
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,015 MA
pappy1264
OP
Glideritis Anonymous
|
OP
Glideritis Anonymous
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,015
MA
|
We are home.....what a day. Ok, she most likely does have Giardia (we got a sample, but that will take 2 days). But she also peed and they got a good look. She had a ton of blood in her urine and TONS of white cells.....she also has a UTI! She was sent home with Buprenex for pain, Flagyl (for both her and Petey) for Giardia, and Amoxicillan for the UTI (they used Baytril the last two times and they think it is possible it didn't clear it out completely.) She was not dehydrated, but they did sub-q her anyway. Her temp was normal. She did not feel the lump I thought I felt (and I could not feel it either). She felt at this time, an xray was not needed but if she is not responding, to treatment, one will most likely be done on Monday, when the other vet is back. They were swamped today, but they were very thorough with her. She has gained 10 grams since the last time she was there (and on my scale, she was up 2 grams from yesterday....go figure.) Their scale said 150 mine was 152. Petey is up to 172 grams (but she said he is proportionate, he was underweight before for his body build.) She did say Roo has a ton of fat on her still (three years of junk food will do that). So, this is where we are. She was very good and the techs were loving on her. (She was even good getting her temp taken!!!) So, that is the update. We are all tired (I had both kids with me....need I say more? lol) I need to go run and wash glider dishes and get them dinner. I will discuss the treatment of the other gliders with them on Monday (it was so insane there, I figured a couple more days with them shouldn't be a big deal, esp. with no one else displaying symptoms. Thanks guys for keeping the good thoughts. I have some serious reading to do. I really am thrown by the UTI. She said she had was very surprised to see so many white cells in her urine (plus, as last time, she had loads of blood in it, as well.)
Timmy, Gidget(RIP), Bandit, Petey(RIP), Phoebe, Jake (RIP) Piper(RIP), Pru(RIP), Paige, Cole, Molly(RIP), Oliver, Wyatt, Roo(RIP), Romeo, Pennie, Mandy(RIP), Madison, Garth, Kikipoo, Stasia, Bella, Petunia(RIP), Helen, Sydney, Kizzy and Sweet Pea's mom, Mary
|
|
|
Re: something is 'not right' with Roo
[Re: pappy1264]
#633746
09/11/08 07:53 PM
09/11/08 07:53 PM
|
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,204 Sedona, AZ
ozzi
Glider Addict
|
Glider Addict
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,204
Sedona, AZ
|
Hi Mary, I looked at all the smiley's and there are none with a head just spinning around. They might want to add one(LOL!!!)as my head would be spinning if I were you. What next????
Thanks for the update. Hang in there!!!!!
Pat
Pat You have not lived until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.....Unknown Rest in Peace our little sweet friends that have crossed over the "Rainbow Bridge". I miss you  Boo-Boo, Lucy, BJ, and Fivel
|
|
|
Re: something is 'not right' with Roo
[Re: ozzi]
#633753
09/11/08 08:00 PM
09/11/08 08:00 PM
|
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,830 USA
SugarBlossoms
Serious Glideritis
|
Serious Glideritis
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,830
USA
|
I'm so glad you at least got some answers and they are on meds!!!! Roo and Petey will be fine  HUGS
Keeper of Handprints on my Heart, You left your Footprints on my soul. My precious loves that left to quickly, Peanut, Katie Isabella, Kiwi, Bonnie and Monroe.
Spread your wings and glide free of pain, Until the day I see you again.
God speed my precious angels. I love you. Mama.
|
|
|
Re: something is 'not right' with Roo
[Re: SugarBlossoms]
#633760
09/11/08 08:07 PM
09/11/08 08:07 PM
|
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 13,748 Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980
Glideritis Anonymous
|
Glideritis Anonymous
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 13,748
Vincennes, IN, USA
|
TEARS OF JOY! Oh Mary, I was so worried! I am so glad what they have is curable! I cried buckets after finding out about Fawkes today and was scared to hear Roo had cancer. How on earth did she get Giardia???
Connie 812-890-9734, 24/7 Emergencies/Joey issues SmallWorldSuggies"The greater the challenge, the sweeter the reward" "Glide free  Silly "Ozball" Ozzie. You left us 11/21/12..way too soon. You're forever loved, remembered, missed."
|
|
|
|
Please click above to see how you can help!!
|
|
|
0 registered members (),
8,423
guests, and 1,307
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
Owner,
Admin
|
|
|
Forums132
Topics10,425
Posts159,386
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,410
| |
Most Online48,678 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
This site was tested and is best
viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox
Download your copy today!!!
|
|
|